Saturday, September 30, 2006

Maiden Blog

This is a baby step for me in blogosphere, having being a blog commentator for some time now.

I've elected to use GoingGlobal as it fits in with my world outlook and my aspiration to become a global citizen where the entire world (the Planet Earth as this time) is my stage.

I've travelled to maybe twenty or so countries, some sojourns being much longer than the others, and I'll try to share my experiences here.

I read considerably too, ranging from the engineering stuff that relates to my work to things political, religious and contemporary, and will share my musings and at times ruminations here.

As I embark on my adventure into the blogsphere as a blogger, I'm glad that you've decided to come along for the ride. I can't promise anything you read here will excite you, but at least you've total control over whether I made sense.

So in humility, lets start the ride together.

2 comments:

GameGeek said...

Welcome to the blogosphere!

I am glad I can read GoingGlobal while staying local.

Let's ride together~

Say Lee said...

Thanks.

While I cannot promise you a hell of a ride, at least I'll make sure it's a safe one.